Friday 2 August 2013

A visit to Dagfields Crafts & Antiques, Nantwich

I have been wanting to visit Dagfields for over a Year and yesterday we finally got to go! It was definitely worth the wait, so many gorgeous stalls - or as the leaflet says 6 giant emporiums and 200 sellers!!

I thought I would share with you some pictures of the inspiring and unique stalls:












Habadashery Corner!



What do you think? Did you spot anything you liked the look of????

I really liked this mini set of drawers but at £110 were out of my price range :(

And this lovely teapot for £12, which matches my lovely cups but managed to walk away as I don't want things too matchy :)


Anyway, enough of showing you what I didn't buy, here are the lovely goodies that did come home with me :)

Casserole set for £12

This extremely heavy iron for £7, which makes a great bookstand.

This Lurpak toast rack for £7, which now completes my set!


This milk top clock for £14.

And this teapot for £8 - definitely my favourite buy of the day!!

With all my new finds, my Open Kitchen Shelves are finally getting there! What do you think? Just a little more tinkering needed :)


 


I would definitely recommend a visit! Its fairly easy to find with a sat nav (postcode CW5 7LG). Its open every day from 10am to 5pm.

I hope you get the chance to visit! If you know of any similar places I would love to hear about them!!

Thank you for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. That looks like a great antiques fair! I love the milk lock and the teapot you bought.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It really is a great place to visit, sure I will be going back again soon :) xx

      Delete

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...