Tuesday 14 January 2014

Dotty about Doilies


I have a small collection of vintage doilies which I love! I have a few dotted around the house so thought I would share them with you.
 
In my bedroom to protect my drawers from my hair straighteners:
 


 In my living room on my bureau:


 In my living room on a side table:

 
Its funny that all of my doilies are on dark pieces of furniture which I'm still deciding whether to paint or not, I think I like the contrast of the doily against the dark wood. I'm definitely going to paint the side table in the living room but can't decide on the bureau and drawers - what would you do?
 
 
I still have a few doilies left to scatter around:
 


 
Do you love a doily?
 
Have a good day xx

6 comments:

  1. I have loads of doilies like yours and I love them. I have them all over the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for painting furniture :) I think that the dresser would look lovely in mint green! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was thinking of painting it grey, but I am very boring and safe! It probably would look fab in a brighter colour though! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I would paint a few pieces because painted furniture is so IN!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, welcome to my blog! I agree, I started painting the table yesterday :) x

      Delete

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...