Saturday 15 September 2012

Craft stall

Today I had a stall at a 'Makers Day' at our local Heritage Centre. It was a successful day so thought I would share some pictures with you.

No matter how organised I try to be before a fair, I always feel really anxious, convinced I have forgotten something important and don't properly relax until I am fully set up and have made that first sale :)

Here is my stall



The Lavender corner


 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Fabric bundles

I have been having a clear out of fabrics and buttons recently and put together small bags of buttons and small bundles of fabrics to sell on my stalls. These have proved really popular at my last two stalls and are a great way to cover the cost of the table.

One of the greatest things about attending these fairs is meeting like minded lovely people, who you can have a good natter with throughout the day and cover for each other for loo breaks!!! Oh, and of course the sales - this was my sixth stall and its still such a buzz when people compliment my handmade items or even better part with their money for them! :)

My next stall is booked at the end of October so I have a bit of a break now to get on with new ideas for Christmas.

Thank you for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...