Sunday 19 May 2013

Dress a Girl Around the World Campaign

I go to a 'Knit & Stitch' group every fortnight at my local pub. Its been going now for almost 18 months, sometimes we just get on with our own projects but mostly we like to get involved in a combined project. See here for the knitted patchwork blanket we made for the East Cheshire Hospice.

When I saw the 'Dress a Girl Around the World' Campaign in the Craftseller magazine, I couldn't wait to get involved. The charity believes that every little girl should own at least one pretty dress and I wholeheartedly agree! All you need to make the dresses is pillowcases, elastic and bias binding.

We made 14 dresses in total and I'm sure you will agree they are beautiful:








For more info on the Charity, templates and pictures of little girls around the World wearing the dresses, visit sewscrumptious.blogspot.co.uk

Thank you for reading xx




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much. That is fab. Really appreciate it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I will pop them in the post this week xx

      Delete

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...