Saturday 19 July 2014

Crochet ~ Granny Stripe Blanket Progress

My granny stripe blanket is growing quite nicely, I find it quite relaxing in the evening once the kids are in bed to sit and get a few rows done. Its nice to see it grow before your eyes too, unlike the granny squares.


 
 
 
 
I am using Stylecraft special DK yarn from Wool Warehouse in white, silver and aster.

It still needs a lot more rows but I'm already thinking about what kind of border to add, I have bought a couple of crochet books with some lovely blankets in but have mainly been looking for inspiration on pinterest:

Follow Tracy @IHeartHome's board I Heart...Crochet on Pinterest.

What kind of border do you think I should go for? Something simple or wavy?

Thank you for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...