This bench was given to us by a family member a few years a go but was in need of some TLC which I finally got round to this summer.
Here's the before:
And the afters:
I painted it in two coats of colours paint from B&Q in Bonsai. The outside cushions were from the homebase sale at just £4.99 each and love the pop of colour they add to the garden.
That's all for now, thanks for reading xxx
Today I am linking up with #HomeEtc for the first time in a very long time!!!
Aaah Tracy — it looks a gazillion times better doesn't it? I know some people prefer natural wood but I'm SUVH a fan of a painted surface!! It looks fabulous — you must be so pleased with it. Thanks so much for linking up — so lovely to hear from you again! :) Caro — #HomeEtc
ReplyDeleteLooks super and what a fab job :) Thanks for sharing - love this! Jess x #HomeEtc
ReplyDeletevery good
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat transformation of the garden arbour bench! It’s amazing how a little care can make an outdoor seating area look fresh and inviting. To keep a garden bench protected between uses, Garden Bench Covers can help shield it from rain, dust, sunlight, and everyday outdoor exposure.
ReplyDelete