Thursday 9 May 2013

Paper Craft Ideas

I subscribe to Craftseller Magazine and every month each issue comes with 16 pages of free craft paper.


This month there was a free 48 page booklet of papers:



I now have a collection of over 100 sheets of gorgeous papers! So, I am now on a mission to find ideas for what to do with them.


Here are some inspiring ideas I came across:

beauty.jpg
Paper ornaments from Designs Sponge 


Pretty hand made paper chain
Pretty Paper Garlands from Torie Jayne


Paper Mobile from Shim & Sons



Beautiful ideas from the Wedding Community Blog


Pinwheel from Create Studio

This should be enough to get me started!

I have started a Pinterest board (here) so I can store ideas as I find them.

Do you know any simple paper craft ideas? Or maybe you have tutorials on your blog? Please feel free to link below!

Thank you for reading xx








2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy
    I have bought this magazine in the past and never known what to do with the lovely paper although I did make one thing - bunting! It looks lovely along a shelf in my sewing area. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, Paper bunting sounds great! Maybe I will make some for the inside of the playhouse! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...